Win a Kayak or SUP

Fly 10' 0" Reviews

Read reviews for the Fly 10' 0" by Fanatic SUP as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Purchased this board 2...

Purchased this board 2 years ago and its by far my favorite. Great for Knee high to chest high waves and a nice board to put my kids on and paddle around flatwater. Pros Plenty of rocker to turn and handle most waves and wide enough to allow some newby SUPr's to ride around. Cons not many Usage small amount of flatwater, mostly in the surf

This is my first board and...

This is my first board and I spent ages looking to find the right one for me. I decided on this board as it's totally surf oriented (what I do most) but glides well and is light but tough. I can catch any wave on it but struggle on steeper drops sometime but that could be experience! I've even been riding the nose on it and i'm a beginner SUPer. I'm 11 stone and 5'6" tall so fairly average and this board is perfect for me at my level.

Pros
Light weight, looks good (everyone cares about this a bit!) and easy to surf without holding your learning back.

Cons
Expensive (compared to some boards), deck pad (crappy white colour)
Usage
Surf and occasional flat water.

Win a Kayak or SUP