Moken 10 Angler

by Feelfree Kayak, USA

I have used the Moken 10, by Feel Free, for a few…

I have used the Moken 10, by Feel Free, for a few years now and I absolutely love it. As a bigger guy, 6 foot, 275lbs, this thing is still incredibly stable and comfortable, even on a long trip. The materials are very durable and I am sure this boat will last 30 years. Definitely a solid boat and a worthwhile investment.

I struggled with the concept of spending a couple hundred less and getting a boat from one of the big retailers, but after seeing the difference in build quality and materials, I was certain this was the boat for me. I love to fish from this thing, or lay back and float down the river. I can even sit sideways while I fish and let my feet dangle in the water to keep cool.

There is plenty of room for gear and rod holders. Some of the accessories are great, and the quality seat really puts the cherry on top of an already fantastic boat.

My only regret with buying this boat is that I didn't buy two of them! I am now looking at getting a second boat for my wife, and I cannot find anything else on the market that looks equivalent. I would absolutely buy another one of these and I recommend this boat to people every chance I get.

Excellent kayak. Very versatile; great for fishing, scuba diving or just hanging out. Perfect for a lake or river. I really like the compartments for carrying things; the middle compartment for carrying a cell phone, wallet as it locks down and is somewhat waterproof, the netted cubby hole, the back area for a cooler if you choose and the front area for clothing etc.

The kayak carries 800lbs which is perfect for tank diving. There is a wheel in the back and handles at both ends for transporting. I highly recommend this kayak for fishing. It has a place for your poles and I believe you could set up a sail system somehow.

This is a stable and enjoyable yak. I have had it in…

This is a stable and enjoyable yak. I have had it in class 2 and 1 class 3 it handled them with flying colors. You can't go wrong for fishing in any kinda of water with this one.