Klatwa Greenland Paddle Reviews

See all reviews for Feathercraft Products

Read reviews for the Klatwa Greenland Paddle by Feathercraft Products as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Let me start by saying...

Let me start by saying that Feathercraft makes a great folding kayak. I've had a Wisper for many years and used it in all sorts of conditions. It has emerged unscathed. I can't say the same for the Klatwa Greenland paddle. My wife bought me this paddle as a birthday present and I enjoyed it from day one. It was light, buoyant and generally fairly comfortable. Worth the asking price of $330? Probably not, but it was a nice paddle. I cared for the paddle as recommended, but over the last year and a half it has basically started falling apart. I haven’t done anything crazy with it, but it is VERY lacking in durability and the laminated pieces have started peeling away from each other, making the paddle pretty much unsafe to use. For this price, there are MUCH better options if you want to purchase a Greenland paddle. I'm disappointed since Feathercraft normally makes a great product, but this isn’t one of them. I get the feeling the Klatwa is farmed out to someone else to make, but it's still got the Feathercraft brand on it.