Triton Reviews

See all reviews for Evergreen Canoe Co.

Read reviews for the Triton by Evergreen Canoe Co. as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I love this boat! I was...

I love this boat! I was initially looking for a mid to entry level boat that would let me have the best of both river and lake paddling....but soon realized after trying out a bunch that the Triton had everything I wanted. For a fiberglass boat its size, it's phenomenally light, thanks to the carbon fiber lining through most of the cockpit. I am 5'6" about 125 lbs, and was worried at first that this boat might be a bit too big for me to handle (and a little out of my price range). After trying out a number of boats, I found the hard chines made it very nice to maneuver, it tracked really well, and with an almost identical outfitting as the Tempest - with 2 large bulkheads and a smaller dayhatch, it made it worth the extra money. It also has a skeg, which I don't use too often, but I like knowing it's there. This most certainly is a boat that I can grow with for many years to come. I love it!