Win a Kayak or SUP

Elite SE Reviews

See all reviews for Sandbanks Style SUP

Read reviews for the Elite SE by Sandbanks Style SUP as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

A10'6" board 32" w and 6"...

A10'6" board 32" w and 6" deep. Made by a small company based in Dorset, Hampshire, UK. A family enterprise providing board at less than the big manufacturers as they have less overheads an minimal marketing budget. Pros The board was bought at the end of season clearance and a new inflattable board only cost £399. The board pumps up to between 15-20 psi and can pump to 30psi. But, I have never pumped beyond 15. Here is what I really like about this board, it holds my weight and is stable, I am a larger gentlemen at a generous 20st and tho board handles like a dream. I have used it in the light surf on Bourbemouth beach and up the River's and in any water, any condition ye board is fantastic! This, as a starter board, could not have been better. Met a budget, holds me up! What a wonderful board! Cons There is nothing wrong with this board. Handles well, pumps up quickly, packs down small. Very cheap price if bought at the right time. Usage I use the board in light surf and up river. Use for touring an exercise.
Win a Kayak or SUP