Dakota 15.5 Reviews

See all reviews for Pelican International

Read reviews for the Dakota 15.5 by Pelican International as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Very nice canoe, handles...

Very nice canoe, handles well and pretty stable. Have fished from mine in calm to slightly choppy water with no issues, and my six year old son loves to go out paddling with me, and he's scared of the water!

It is easy to transport to and from the water by myself, holds all the gear my son and I need for a day trip, and gets us where we're going with no trouble. About the only complaint I would have is it needs a cup holder at every seat...my son wants his own!

We bought 5 of these from...

We bought 5 of these from Academy already assembled and the only problem we have had is they wobble a lot. Otherwise the construction is good (we had to tighten everything because they didn't at the store) we have run into lots of rocks and stumps and no damage. Great canoe, just wish it had a little more stability.