Juice 7.1 Reviews

by Dagger

Read reviews for the Juice 7.1 by Dagger as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I'm a big fan of Dagger...

I'm a big fan of Dagger boats and I've had a few. The Juice took over from 2002s id. Similar in shape but a little wider. It's much more comfy than previous incarnations by Dagger.

I've had mine on the river few times. First few trips it had me over more than I would have expected but a quick mess about with the seat position has sorted this. What I did learn though; Man this boat is easy to roll! I took it surfing in the Ocean and it handled big (6ft plus) surf very well with a surprisingly easy paddle out due to lots of rocker.

I'm at the lower weight end for the 7.1 and I do find it a bit bouncy but other than that a nice all round boat that will get you where you want to go and allow you to have some fun on the way.

Great boat! This boat...

Great boat! This boat rolls like a dream. Goes straight or not at (your) will. If you're anywhere near 180 lbs., though, go for the 6.9. I'm 5-6 and 178, but the 7.1 rides too high for me. The boat ferries in a few strokes, handles any water you throw at it.