Win a Kayak or SUP

Cruiser 10 iSUP Reviews

• $ 799.99 From

Read reviews for the Cruiser 10 iSUP by Body Glove as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I purchased this...

I purchased this inflatable board after much research and skepticism only to be unsurprised that my intuition was correct. My primary interest was ease of transporting for long trips. I have very good balance and I'm within the parameters recommended for this board, and I'm very comfortable on an 11 foot solid board. This inflatable is unstable and even on calm water, and I was no where near 100% comfortable on this board. This board is too light as an inflatable and turns way to easily with each stroke of the paddle; thus you'll switch sides paddling essentially after each stroke even with advanced paddle technique. Save yourself a headache and spend a bit more on a solid board. Tipping side to side is accentuated due to it's light weight. This board definitely is not for beginners.

Win a Kayak or SUP