10-4 Scout Reviews

Read reviews for the 10-4 Scout by BIC Sport as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I first got to try this...

I first got to try this board out at a SUP event at Big Bear Lake. It was a great all around board for many different environments if you're a hobbiest like me. I wanted something easy to transport, highly manueverable and yet still traveled in a straight line. This board fit the bill. Pros Easy to transport and fairly light weight Quality craftsmanship for price Fairly steady for a beginner Straight rails provide a smooth glide Multiple layers provide optimum durability Cons Graphics I wish they had better looking graphics on their boards and a wider variety to chose from. I feel like the only board that somewhat caters to a female rider is bright pink with a hibiscus on it. It really could use an updated look and color pallet. The logo reminds me a bit too much of BIC lighters and I'm not a smoker so that I'd change as well. Sorry to be harsh but those are my thoughts. Usage I use it for exercise and joy riding around the lake. I know a touring board would be better, but it's too big to haul around comfortably. I like that I have to muscle this a little too (for more exercise).