Ascend H10 Reviews

Read reviews for the Ascend H10 by Bass Pro as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I already own a D10 and...

I already own a D10 and decided to pick up this Kayak for my wife. I am thoroughly impressed to say the least. For the price I don't think you can purchase a better kayak. It is super open and roomy, plenty of leg room and air flow with tons of room for ice chests and equipment. The seat is extremely comfortable and makes a long day on the water very enjoyable. I am a big guy, and having a 400 lb carrying capacity means I can actually carry gear with me and not be overloaded. It is a little slower than some of my previous kayak's but that is to be expected with the width, the extra stability is worth it to me if it keeps me from flipping when I slide over a cypress knee at full speed. We are using it primarily for recreation in the bayou's here in Louisiana and I haven't found anything else that I think would do a better job. I wish it would have come with a paddle holder and a few other options for the price but because of the railing system they will be easy to add on at a later date.