Win a Kayak or SUP

Waimea 10' Reviews

• $ 499.95 From

Read reviews for the Waimea 10' by Aquaglide as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Waimea 10' review

I have just received and tested the purchase of my 10' Waimea paddle board, it was purchased for the grandkids to use because of other reviews I have read ! But I am an 59 year old , 200lb man and I was very impressed with how steady it was , and glides nicely on the water ! I am glad I purchased such a steady board for the grandkids to use ! I am very happy with it ! My only draw back would be how easily the bottom marks up but for the low end cost I can over look it, I recommend it for a stable board and an excellent entry level board with its overall small investment ! Ray Van Bastelaar.

This board is perfect! I...

This board is perfect! I take it out a few times a week and absolutely love it. It's so easy to transport and carry by myself. The roof pads that came with it make it super easy to transport. My only issue is that I live in Michigan so I can't use it all year round! Pros Lightweight. Great quality. Within my budget. Came with roof pads and paddle. Cons Sometimes I tie the roof pads too tight a d it leaves dents in the board. Usage Leisure. Yoga.
Win a Kayak or SUP