Win a Kayak or SUP

Sting Ray Carbon Reviews

Read reviews for the Sting Ray Carbon by Aqua-Bound as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I've used this paddle for...

I've used this paddle for over 2 years now. I'm 6'3" in a 25 inch width boat and I'm using a 230cm paddle with a touring boat.

In the time I've had this paddle, I have had issues with foot wear, the seat of the boat, and the weather but the paddle has never crossed my mind. It is light weight with no flex. After hours of paddling, lifting the paddle isn't a problem.

I've encountered sandy bottoms, rocky bottoms, concrete boat ramps, and tree stumps but the paddle shows no wear, nicks, or dings.

The posi-lock feature that allows for feathering the paddle has proven itself very useful when dealing with significant headwinds decreasing aerodynamic drag while pushing into oncoming waves.

For low angle paddling, this strong but lightweight paddle is hard to beat. I would recommend it.

Win a Kayak or SUP