ADARAC Truck Bed Rack System Reviews

Read reviews for the ADARAC Truck Bed Rack System by Agri-Cover, Inc. as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I just ordered and...

I just ordered and installed what I believe to be the most rugged and impressive bed rack system I've ever seen. I wanted a rack that would allow me to haul my bike and boat ABOVE the truck box, allow access to the roll top cover, and be easy to remove when I want to use the truck bed for loading/removing stuff like dirt, sand, and large items. I paid about $335 for the product. It is an exact fit stake pocket mount which allows clean access to my box cover. For each upright assembly, removing 4 bolts allows for each riser set to be removed. Welds and paint are perfect, hardware is high grade, packaging was top notch, and instructions were simple to understand. Total install time (with my Yakima BowDown and ForkLift) was 1.5 hours. The final appearance of the rack does not look like a contractor ladder rack either.