Win a Kayak or SUP

NSP 9'8 Surf Reviews

by NSP

Read reviews for the NSP 9'8 Surf by NSP as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

This is a nice board for...

This is a nice board for small and medium waves. It also has four tie-downs in the front for light flatwater cruising. It has three fins on the bottom for various fin configurations. The board is light at about 18 pounds. It turns easily on a wave, even with an relatively unskilled surfer like myself. Pros It's nice and light as well as nimble on the waves but still has enough size and volume for flatwater paddling. It also is relatively fast for a small surf-style board. I recorded speeds around 4 mph on a sustained flatwater run of about nine miles on it, which is very good. The green color is pretty sharp. Cons The outer material is is little flakey. I would highly suggest rail tape. Usage I mostly surf it but its my vacation board. That means I do pretty much everything on it.
Win a Kayak or SUP