12'6" AIR Race Reviews

Read reviews for the 12'6" AIR Race by 404 Paddleboards as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I had been wanting an...

I had been wanting an inflatable board for a while and wanted something more substantial than my 9'6" board that a lot of my friends had trouble on. This board is PERFECT, everyone loves it, nobody can tell its an inflatable and its super easy to breakdown. Like every inflatable I've come across it's a little difficult to inflate it to the 12-15 psi, once you start registering on the pump it gets harder. But it only takes about 5 minutes to inflate and you're ready to go. Pros Hard as a rock, easy to break down, sturdy and made for a multitude of conditions Cons A little difficult to inflate all the way and didn't come with instructions on how to put the fin in or just best practices for care Usage I usually take this out of lakes because I'm too lazy to venture to the ocean, but I've taken to the ocean a few times and played around in the waves with it (poorly because I've surfed once). I have plans to take it camping because its about 25lbs andeasy to carry.