NSP 10'2 Coco Mat

by NSP

Beautiful light weight board. This was my first board and she is…

Beautiful light weight board. This was my first board and she is still my favorite. She is a great board for SUP Yoga and we have even tried to surf her in smaller waves (Cape Cod). The board is Very versatile and light weight - I am a 5' 2" female weighing 115 and she is easy to handle and carry. II love the natural coco mat beauty too.

Pros
Light weight and Beautiful

Cons

Usage
Great for touring, exercise, SUP Yoga, surf

I LOVE this board. She is light and easy to handle. The…

I LOVE this board. She is light and easy to handle. The was my first board and still my first choice for ease and maneuverability. I am 5' 2" and weigh 110 lbs, this board is no problem at all. I have done SUP Yoga on her and she is very stable. She has a nice glide to her and I love the natural look of the coconut husks. I would definitely recommend this board for a beginner and esp. for yoga. We even took her on some waves last year.

Pros
It is light weight and perfect for someone who is petite and worried about the size of their board. Good for touring and yoga. I have surfed her too (small waves - live on Cape Cod)

Cons

Usage
Touring, Yoga and Surfing

This was my first SUP purchased specifically for paddle surfing and I…

This was my first SUP purchased specifically for paddle surfing and I was never an avid surfer. But at 225lbs (which limits my selection) this board has held up and I am enjoying a new sport and great workout.

Pros
Big rails and very stable for someone 200-240. Good beginner and fun longboard board. Fun and VERY LIGHT and not too long. Long carves but responsive rocker. Good flatwater board for house guests. Amazingly light.

Cons
I wiped out and somehow punched a 4-inch crack in it through the padding -- from my paddle handle, I think. I am not sure that the coco-mat is not a compromise in surface strength, but I cannot say this with certainty. It also seems prone to cosmetic cracks along the white parameter.
Usage
Popular surf spots in Huntington Beach (South Bolsa) and Seal Beach (1st St.) Meaty conditions.