10th annual trip
Sept 14-16, 2018Bold Paths Adventure's 9th annual Women’s trip on the Connecticut River; paddle to the only B&B on the Connecticut River, walk to your boat for the next leg of the river journey, and then launch the next day right from the B&B. Flat moving water, delightful for a relaxing paddle or to stretch your muscles. Join in for the full or partial-day or for the weekend. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can commute or make reservations at Breakfast on the Connecticut B&B, 603-353-4444. Camping may also be available 1/2 hour from the river.
Flat water paddle
Bring gear for the weather, and an extra layer.
Kayaks, paddles, pfd's available for rent.
At take out boat launch, short and grassy easy portage to cars.
- Departure Months: September
- Trip Duration: 2-3 Day Trip
- Sport/Activity: Kayaking
- Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate
- Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
- Services Available: Guided, Shuttle, Gear Rental, Meals
- Skill Level: Yes
- Number of Portages: 1