Use a kayak as a platform to discover literally tens of islands, reefs, beaches and coves. Swimming, diving, trekking, cycling and waterpolo are just some of the trip extensions.
Physical fitness: Trip itinerary is easily adjusted to fit seasoned athletes as well as beginner paddlers.
Accomodation: You will stay in one of the beautifully restored old houses, new and cozy appartments operated by local families. Each room has its own private bathroom. Beds are normally double, with a few twin beds.
Food: Expect to try local island variant of brudet, pašticada, peka or grilled fish specialties.
There is an opportunity to add additional activities to the itinerary: cycling, waterpolo, deep water solo, SUP
6 nights accommodation in local family run accommodation on Molat
6 days breakfast
Fully equipped sea kayaks (paddles, spray decks, life jackets)
Nautical maps of the area
Not included: Activities in the itinerary but not included in the price:
• Return ferry ticket between Zadar and Molat (around 15 Euros per person)
• Drinks and remaining meals
Optional activities not a part of this itinerary but can be added (upfront notice is much appreciated):
• Wine and cheese tasting with a well known local sommelier.
• Expect a combination of unique local grape varieties (2 reds and 2 whites); local cheeses (goat, sheep and cow cheeses); local honey, jams and dried fruits. (35 Euros per person)
• Honey tasting. Introduction to beekeeping and honey tasting by a local beekeeper. (20 Euros per person)
• Cash (there are no ATMs on the islands and cards sometimes don't work due to poor mobile signal)
• Specialized supplies if needed (there is a local shop with local vegetables and fruits and a small supermarket but no specialised stores for energy bars etc)
• hat (to reduce sun exposure)
• 2-liter water bottle (you can also get plastic bottles from the shop)
• Water shoes (for exit on sharp rocks)
• Running shoes (for an optional hike)
• Swimming gear
• Snorkeling gear (they have a few spare pairs of goggles)
Fully equipped sea kayaks (paddles, spray decks, life jackets
Best time to travel: June to August is normally most popular time to visit. Air temperatures are in their 30s, sea temperatures in 20s and precipitation is normally lowest with only occasional one or half day summer storms with low and moderate winds.
April, May, September and October are preferred time to paddle with temperatures in mid 20s, sea slightly colder and moderate winds and waves. Normally ideal time for travelers who are fit or with some kayaking experience