Join Ursa Major Charters aboard the 65' kayak mothership Ursa Major for an 8-day trip in the northern Inside Passage of Alaska as they return in summer 2018 for their 18th charter seasons in southeast Alaska. Relax aboard Ursa Major and paddle among the spectacular scenery as you visit deep water fjords, calving glaciers, and isolated anchorages seldom seen by visitors. Ursa Major Charters specializes in kayaking trips for 4-6 guests in southeast Alaska. Trip activities include kayaking, hiking, and wildlife viewing.
All kayaking and hiking excursions will be guided, and all the necessary safety equipment will be provided for all excursions during your trip.
Ursa Major Charters provides all sea kayaks, sprays skirts, personal flotation devices, paddles, and additional safety equipment for all paddling excursions.
- Departure Months: May, June, July, August
- Trip Duration: Extended Trip
- Sport/Activity: Kayaking
- Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean
- Services Available: Guided
- Skill Level: Upon Request