In the Lower Florida Keys, a mass of mangrove islands unreachable by road, spreads out into the Gulf of Mexico. From the pages of the Florida Keys Paddling Atlas, you leave the highway sounds of US 1 behind and delve into a world where fish school through shallow flats and sea turtles glide through turquoise blue channels. This fully-outfitted small group primitive camping trips range from 3 to 5 days. Each trip starts with instruction and is geared to the group's abilities.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; 305-240-0650Check availablity or book now with Burnham Guides LLC
Quality sea kayaks and all camping gear included in the price.
- Departure Months: January, February, March, April, November, December
- Trip Duration: 2-3 Day Trip
- Sport/Activity: Kayaking
- Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean
- Services Available: Guided, Shuttle, Gear Rental, Meals
- Skill Level: Upon Request