Brazil's Costa Verde, just south of Rio de Janeiro, has all the ingredients for an amazing paddling experience. National Geographic Traveler has called this area ‘a sea kayaker’s dream’ and, with its deserted sandy beaches, tropical islands, Rainforest covered hills and traditional Caiçara fishing villages, it’s easy to see why!
On this 3 day paddling trip you set out from the picturesque colonial town of Paraty and spend 2 nights in the car-free paradisaical Mamangua Tropical Fjord. Mamangua is fast becoming the number one paddling destination in Brazil.
As a three day trip in protected bays this tour is ideal for paddlers with some experience or for active people wanting to try a multi-day kayaking trip. We use a support boat so you paddle as much or as little as you like.
Highlights of this lodge-based trip include the best beaches on Brazil's Green Coast; the outstanding views from the Sugarloaf Peak; and paddling the mangrove teeming with wildlife.Check availablity or book now with Paraty Explorer
Paraty Explorer provides daily safety briefing
Paraty Explorer provides all equipment (including fiber glass sea kayaks, paddles, pfds, dry bags etc)
- Departure Months: March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Trip Duration: 2-3 Day Trip
- Sport/Activity: Kayaking
- Skill Level: Intermediate, Advanced
- Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
- Services Available: Guided, Gear Rental, Meals
- Skill Level: Upon Request