Algonquin Park has more than 2,000 freshwater lakes with more than 1,600 km of canoe routes. Call of the Wild runs its trips in less busy areas of Algonquin so there is a good chance to see moose, deer, bears and beavers. Camp in tents under the stars, swimming is pristine waters and enjoy delicious campfire cooking.
Note: Prices are listed in US dollar but are subject to change based on current exchange rates.
Be sure to visit the Algonquin Park Visitor Center to learn about the area's nature and culture. Sample famous Canadian "beaver tails" just outside the Park's west gate. For regional travel information, visit Explorer's Edge.
- Departure Months: May, June, July, August, September
- Trip Duration: 2-3 Day Trip
- Sport/Activity: Canoeing
- Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
- Services Available: Guided, Gear Rental, Meals
- Skill Level: