Join Ursa Major Charters as they return to the glaciers and fjords of southeast Alaska in summer 2018 for their 18th charter seasons! Relax aboard the 65' kayaking mothership Ursa Major between paddles among the spectacular scenery as you visit deepwater fjords, calving glaciers, and isolated anchorages seldom seen by visitors. Ursa Major Charters specializes in kayaking trips for 4-6 guests in southeast Alaska. Trip activities include kayaking, hiking, and wildlife viewing.
All kayaking and hiking excursions will be guided, and all the necessary safety equipment will be provided for all excursions during your trip.
Ursa Major Charters provide all sea kayaks, sprays skirts, personal flotation devices, paddles, and additional safety equipment for all paddling excursions.
- Departure Months: May, June, July, August
- Trip Duration: Extended Trip
- Sport/Activity: Kayaking, Hiking
- Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean
- Services Available: Guided
- Skill Level: Upon Request