Zen 95 Description
Before even getting to the water you will feel the balance and see the beauty of the Zen 95. Premium fiberglass process blends perfection in craftsmanship and materials for a stiff, light, elegant looking blade. Add in new HD Graphics, and now you have a true work of art. A carbon shaft helps keep the overall weight down and, from countless hours of testing, a perfect overall flex to the paddle. Available in Straight 1 piece ($219), Straight Performance Adjustable ($259) and Straight Performance Travel ($274).
No one has submitted a review yet for the Zen 95. Please help out the community and share your experience!
Zen 95 Specs and Features
- Material Description: Fiberglass & Carbon
- Longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- Versatile paddles have a 10 degree shaft to blade offset
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling
- Mid-sized 95” blade suits those wanting to move more water and to those of medium to larger stature
- Shaft and Grip are available in Small Fit, the perfect fit for female paddlers (Fixed length only) or Standard Fit
- Advanced Fit options to outfit your needs
- Shafts are optimized for flex and strength
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness