XtraLight™ Base Trailer

XtraLight™ Base Trailer Description

Slightly downsized and loaded with features is the best way to describe the XtraLight™ Kayak Trailer. Designed specifically for the recreational and kayak fishing markets, this trailer scores a bulls eye for budget minded customers who want rock solid USA construction.

XtraLight™ Base Trailer Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the XtraLight™ Base Trailer.

XtraLight™ Base Trailer Specifications

• Sport/Activity: Kayaking, Canoeing, Stand Up Paddling, Kayak Fishing

Where to Buy the XtraLight™ Base Trailer

Malone Auto Racks
XtraLight™ Base Trailer Reviews

Read reviews for the XtraLight™ Base Trailer by Malone Auto Racks as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

This is a small, simple...

This is a small, simple trailer, nothing fancy, nothing sexy. Basically, it's like towing a roof rack. No bells. No whistles. It just does the job and the price is reasonable. It follows the van nicely and has a decent suspension. Spare tire is reasonable and changing the tire is simple. No hassle like the Yakima. Husband and I aren't the youngest/sportiest folks out there so we're not too interested in rooftopping his 85-pound Outback and I'm too short to comfortably hoist my Loon up and over the roof of our van. We (and by "we" I mean "he") rigged the trailer with a J-cradle for my boat and rack pads for his boat and we just leave them on the trailer all summer so they're ready to go whenever the whim takes us.