XtraLight™ 2 Kayak Package (2 J-Racks)

XtraLight™ 2 Kayak Package (2 J-Racks) Description

Slightly downsized and loaded with features is the best way to describe the XtraLight™ Kayak Trailer. Designed specifically for the recreational and kayak fishing markets, this trailer scores a bulls eye for budget minded customers who want rock solid USA construction and performance. Carry two medium sized recreational kayaks "on-side" using our exclusive J-Style rack systems. Includes MPG525G Trailer plus two sets of J-Racks, 11' load straps and mounting hardware. Best Application: Two medium sized recreational kayaks.

XtraLight™ 2 Kayak Package (2 J-Racks) Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the XtraLight™ 2 Kayak Package (2 J-Racks).

XtraLight™ 2 Kayak Package (2 J-Racks) Specs and Features

• Material Description: Marine grade galvanized frame

• Two sets, J-style carriers
  • Marine grade galvanized frame
  • DOT approved lighting and tires
  • 8" - 5 lug high speed wheels
  • Leaf spring suspension
  • Galvanized heavy duty axle
  • Five Year Limited Warranty
  • Made in the USA

Where to Buy the XtraLight™ 2 Kayak Package (2 J-Racks)

Malone Auto Racks
XtraLight™ 2 Kayak Package (2 J-Racks) Reviews

Read reviews for the XtraLight™ 2 Kayak Package (2 J-Racks) by Malone Auto Racks as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I have used this trailer for…

Submitted by: paddler802928 on 6/19/2020
I have used this trailer for 6 months months now. It is excellent! I can easily pull 2 kayaks. My lake house is about a 3 hour drive and have no trouble pulling behind a Honda CRV. I purchased on amazon and was missing a couple of parts. Malone shipped me the parts I needed and within a week I was ready to go. I recommend!

I purchased this Malone…

Submitted by: paddler802928 on 6/19/2020
I purchased this Malone trailer through Amazon from a vendor. The trailer arrived and had to be assembled which took about 3-4 hours for one person. There were a couple of parts missing so I called Malone and they shipped the missing parts immediately. This trailer tows very smoothly behind a Tacoma truck or a Honda CRV. I have two 12 foot kayaks that I keep on this trailer. It is very easy to load my kayaks onto this trailer which is why I choose this trailer instead of a rooftop configuration. I did purchase a spare tire and the fold down third wheel to help move the trailer around. Overall an excellent trailer and I recommend it .