Canoe Black Bart Paddle

• MSRP

This Product Has Been Discontinued

Canoe Black Bart Paddle Description

The Canoe Black Bart Paddle is a paddle brought to you by We-no-nah Canoe, Inc.. Read Canoe Black Bart Paddle reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other paddle recommendations below or explore all paddles to find the perfect one for you!

We-no-nah Canoe, Inc.
Canoe Black Bart Paddle Reviews

Read reviews for the Canoe Black Bart Paddle by We-no-nah Canoe, Inc. as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

The Black Bart paddle is a...

The Black Bart paddle is a bent shaft graphite paddle. The blade is 8 1/2" wide. It weighs 11 ounces. It is to die for! I tried one at a canoe show, loved it, and bought a second one as a spare for Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness trips. If this paddle has a down side I haven't found it yet, with the possible exception of the price ($200). On the other hand, good laminated wood bent shaft paddles are pushing $100 today so it's not TOO high!

Update: 7-22-99. Though the paddles are sold through We-No-Nah dealers they are manufactured by: Black Bart Paddle Co. and when one of my paddles broke and this company was very courteous about repair (under warranty). I'm still a fan.

Canoe Black Bart Paddle