Skipjack 90 Description

Break free with the Vibe Skipjack 90! This kayak delivers great maneuverability and stability in a smaller package, without skimping on features. At 46 pounds, this kayak is easy to handle and even fits in the back of many SUVs.

Skipjack 90 Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Skipjack 90.

Skipjack 90 Specifications

• Length: 9'
  • Width: 32"
  • Primary Material: Polyethylene Plastic

Rotomolded single piece polyethylene

Skipjack 90 Features

• Cockpit Type: Sit on Top / Open Cockpit

• Built-in ergonomic backrest and cushion
  • 4 molded-in, comfort grip handles
  • Built-in cup holder
  • Molded in foot braces
  • 4 Flush mount fishing rod holders
  • Mount for rectangular base accessories
  • 2 side bungee paddle parks
  • Quick access paddle rest
  • 6" sealed V-Wave deck plates with cargo bags
  • Front and rear cargo storage areas with bungee tie down
  • Tackle toss tray for quick tackle changes
  • 6 scupper holes (plugs included)

• Activity Type: Recreation
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip
  • Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Smaller Adult/Child, Average Adult, Larger Adult

Where to Buy the Skipjack 90

Vibe Kayaks, LLC
Skipjack 90 Reviews

Read reviews for the Skipjack 90 by Vibe Kayaks, LLC as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I recently purchased the...

I recently purchased the Skipjack 90. I love it. It tracks well even though it is only 9'. The quality is incredible. It comes equiped with 4 built in rod holders and 2 water tight ports. I use it mostly for fishing and it hasn't done me wrong. Very stable, I am comfortable standing and casting. I am still in the process of outfitting it but as it comes it's a great kayak. A great value. Thanks VIBE!! Matthew

I finally was able to take...

I finally was able to take this out for its maiden voyage last weekend. I have to say, I am impressed with this kayak! Having 4 fishing pole holders proved to be very useful as I set up my gear while out on the water. I had my anchor and pole on one side and the paddle held in place on the other. I am a big fan of the 2 storage containers as well, since they kept my phone and other sensitive gear dry. I look forward to buying more accessories to pimp this out further, like a fancy folding seat.