Venom II Description
The all New Venom II Whitewater Raft/C-1 Paddle is designed to be a super light and tough raft racing paddle. Sawyer's CCG (Cedar, Triaxial fiberglass, and Carbon fiber) configuration combines beauty and function for a luxurious feel that your buddies will envy. Tremendous power, light weight, incredible control. Endorsed and tested by the Oregon Rafting Team!
Be the first to submit a review for the Venom II and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
Venom II Specs and Features
- Material Description: OPTIONAL PRO-TIP UPGRADE: Super tough Dynel and Kevlar paddle tip protection from rocks and other debris.
- Carbon fiber whitewater raft/C-1 paddle
- Cedar V-Lam blade reinforced with carbon fiber and triax fiberglass
- Slight spoon blade shape for powerful strokes
- Large Raft Grip or Hot Dog Grip