Paddler's Truck Rack Description
The Paddler's Rack carries Kayaks, Canoes or other cargo weighing up to 300 lbs but is light weight and easy to install. It fits pickups with conventional fleetside bedrails or Cargo Management Track Sytems and locks securely onto the bedrail or into the track system.
Be the first to submit a review for the Paddler's Truck Rack and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
Paddler's Truck Rack Specs and Features
- Material Description: Zinc-plated and powder-coated steel bases and legs support the 20MM x 30MM aluminum cross-bar
- Zinc-plated and powder-coated steel bases and legs support the 20MM x 30MM aluminum cross-bar designed to work with Thule and Malone accessories.
- Regular-size truck racks fits trucks with ordinary height cabs. Tall-size truck racks fits extra-tall Ford Super-Duty trucks and Dodge Mega-Cabs.
- Has four built-in rope cleats on the legs, and four hook eyelets on the bases for use with ropes, straps, bungee cords or ratchet straps when tying down cargo on your rack.
- One half of a rack may be purchased for use as a headache rack mounted right behind the cab, or it may be mounted near the tailgate and used in conjunction with a roof rack.
- Specifications: Shipping weight is 40 lbs. Leg tubing is fabricated from 14 gauge 1.25" square steel tube and base is 11gauge steel.