Urban Paddler Trailer Description
The Remackel Urban Paddler Trailer can transport 1 or 2 canoes/kayaks and can be easily dissembled to save space in your garage with Remackel's trailer storage stand. See the video on how to dissemble the trailer. This trailer is made of a high quality hot dipped galvanized tubular steel frame and racks. Optional Add-Ons: 8' Tongue: $175; Spare Tire & Mount: $75; Jackstand with Wheel: $35
- View all products from Remackel Trailers
Read and submit reviews for the Urban Paddler Trailer.
Urban Paddler Trailer Specs and Features
- Material Description: Hot dipped galvanized tubular steel frame and racks
- Trailer Weight: 275 lbs
- Torflex Axle (for best ride): 500 lbs
- Tongue: 6' or optional 8' tongue (if needed)
- Trailer: 4'x5'
- Total length: 11'6"
- Widest Point of Trailer: 70"
- Tires: 12" tires on hot dipped galvanized rims
- Canoe/Kayak Racks: 76" wide
- Distance between Racks: Adjustable, 5'-9'
- Lights: LED Lights