Tuff Camp Saw Description
Introducing The “Tuff” Camp Saw by Spring Creek Manufacturing. This strong durable and easy to use folding camp saw is the most versatile easy to use saw on the market. Its tube spine design allows for a very strong no bend or twist motion while keeping its lightweight strong aluminum finish. The “Tuff” Camp Saw folds for easy transport, is easy to assemble and is very lightweight. Poly handle allows sure cam locking of handle and no expansion or contraction due to moisture or the elements. This saw has a 21”, 24″ or 30″ blade for long draws and quick cuts. Made in USA.
How to assemble: Simply lift the folded handle to clear locking peg, pull out blade, rotate saw arms/handles all the way round, insert blade into slots and rotate the lever 180 degrees to lock in place.
Be the first to submit a review for the Tuff Camp Saw and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
- Aluminum – Strong and light weight. Will never rust.
- Tube spine – No bending or twisting, added strength.
- Poly Handle – No expansion or contraction due to moisture or elements.
- Foldable and compact – Saw blade is stored in tube spine for protection and compact design.
- Light weight – Ease of portaging and reduces fatigue.
- Large cutting stroke and depth – Allows cutting of much larger wood while camping or clearing trails.
- 21 Inch saw dimensions: Closed: 23″ Long Open: 21.5″ Long, 7” Cut Space
- 24 Inch saw dimensions: Closed: 25.5″ Long Open: 24.5″ Long, 7” Cut Space
- 30 Inch saw dimensions: Closed: 31.5″ Long Open: 30.5″ Long, 8.5” Cut Space
- 21 Inch saw: 1.30lb
- 24 Inch saw: 1.35lb
- 30 Inch saw: 1.65lb