Tropical Tour Spray Skirt

by Seals

Tropical Tour Spray Skirt Description

The Tropical Tour Spray Skirt is a accessory brought to you by Seals. Read Tropical Tour Spray Skirt reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other accessory recommendations below or explore all accessories to find the perfect one for you!

Seals
Tropical Tour Spray Skirt Reviews

Read reviews for the Tropical Tour Spray Skirt by Seals as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I bought this skirt as I...

I bought this skirt as I wanted something cooler than my full neoprene skirt. The adjustable waist works very well. The suspenders, I don't think they are needed so I took them off. As far as being cooler, it's a "little bit" cooler than my neoprene skirt but not way cooler. If you think about the surface area of your lower body when you sweat inside a kayak on a hot day, there is no way the area of gortex the size of any skirt is going to be able to evaporate that moisture. I tried it while paddling on a river on an 80F day as I like a skirt as I can play with edging my turns with risking flooding. But I ended up taking it off and going without a skirt as I was overheating. But, if it were an 80F day on the ocean where I had to have a skirt, this skirt definitely would be better than my all neoprene one. So, if you want miracle cooler, no full skirt is really going to work. But if you want something a bit cooler, this skirt isn't a bad choice.

Tropical Tour Spray Skirt