Triton 10' Description

The Triton 10' is a kayak brought to you by Lifetime Products. Read Triton 10' reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Lifetime Products
Triton 10' Reviews

Read reviews for the Triton 10' by Lifetime Products as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I have the Triton 10’...

I have the Triton 10’ sit on kayak. I absolutely love it. It is great for a beginner and intermediate kayaker. The backrest is detachable and makes transport easy. It’s also great for laying flat. I have been able to paddle from seated, kneeling and a standing position. I love this kayak and would gladly buy another. It is light enough for me to transport on my own. I have put it in at many different locations and have not had any trouble. I never have to worry about sinking due to the closed hull and drain holes. I would recommend this kayak to anyone interested in water adventure.