Titan Pump

Titan Pump Description

The Titan Pump is a accessory brought to you by Red Paddle Co.. Read Titan Pump reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other accessory recommendations below or explore all accessories to find the perfect one for you!

Titan Pump Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Titan Pump.

Red Paddle Co.
Titan Pump Reviews

Read reviews for the Titan Pump by Red Paddle Co. as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I have been using this pump…

Submitted by: paddler465994 on 5/23/2020
I have been using this pump for 2 years, a couple of times per month. It is well built. I haven’t had any issues with durability. It attachs easIly to my board and has a high quality pressure gauge. I will admit as a petite individual it does take force to get my Red 11’ Sport to 12-15 PSI. For me, it’s like a second workout. However, compared to friends pumps, I’ve noticed that the Titan pump is much quicker, and made with much higher quality materials. Many friends use my pump to inflate their boards. The double chamber assists with the quickness of inflating ISUP’s. I recommend this as an extremely high quality hand pump!