The Catch 130 HyDryve II

• $ 1,499.99 MSRP

The Catch 130 HyDryve II Description

THE CATCH 130 HYDRYVE II by Pelican brings pedal drive technology within reach on this 12’6” rudder controlled fishing kayak. Made with our proprietary RAM-X™ Premium, a multi-layer polyethylene with an advanced resin in the top layer imparting a glossy finish and providing significantly more rigidity than standard polyethylene, THE CATCH 130HDII remains light, stiff, strong, and easy to move. At only 78lbs, you won’t need any help to transport this kayak to your favorite fishing spot.

The Catch 130 HyDryve II Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the The Catch 130 HyDryve II.

The Catch 130 HyDryve II Specifications

• Ergonomic carrying handles
  • Flush mount rod holders
  • Rigging tracks
  • Tank well with bungees
  • Bottle holder with bungee cord
  • HYDRYVE Pedal System
  • Rudder control

• Activity Type: Fishing & Hunting, Kayak Fishing
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult, Larger Adult

Where to Buy the The Catch 130 HyDryve II

Pelican International
The Catch 130 HyDryve II Reviews

Read reviews for the The Catch 130 HyDryve II by Pelican International as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I like the kayak specially...

I like the kayak specially the price for a 13ft pedal drive one but it has issues with leaky screws used to secure accessories. The kayak already had the recall done to the rudder base leaking issue but the problem seems to be with any screw. I noticed my issue on dry dock when it rained I would find water had seeped in to the hull and confirmed the problem by replicating the issue. I sent an email and got a reply 10 days later that did not address the problem. I replied emphasizing the issue was not in the water but on dry dock but got no response. I ended up calling to explain the issue and what I thought was the problem and was told I would get an email with instructions on how to remove the pedal deck to check the screws or seams and to email back my findings. I did not get any email and found the instructions on my own in their YouTube channel. I found that the main screws that hold the pedal drive deck to the kayak were the problem and I solved the problem by sealing the screws and the screw sleeves with silicon. I sent an email with my findings but again got no reply. The last thing you want is a leaky kayak and bad customer support. Again I like the kayak but lost confidence in pelican’s quality control and customer service. I hope I don’t have any other issues and that Pelican address this problem. PS: Pad reviews on their site are removed.

Great fishing kayak. Very...

Great fishing kayak. Very stable, rudder system is great. Plenty of room for all your gear. Track system is perfect for adding your accessories. The seat is absolutely amazing. Super comfortable for the entire day on the water! Plenty of spaces to add accessories and safety gear. I mounted a 6" gear track on the stern, next to the rudder for telescopic safety flag. As with nearly every kayak, you to modify to your needs and wants. Totally satisfied with the Pelican Catch 130 HD.