Tango Fiberglass 2-Piece Posi-Lok Kayak Paddle

Tango Fiberglass 2-Piece Posi-Lok Kayak Paddle Description

The Tango Fiberglass’ multi-laminate fiberglass blades are truly hand-crafted using high-pressure compression molding, and they come in three hi-vis color options: Agua, Fuego, and Sunwave. Along with its all-carbon T-700 shaft, the Tango Fiberglass paddle has a super light swing weight yet is strong and very durable. The Tango Fiberglass is available in a 100% Carbon Posi-Lok® ferrule system which clicks into position firmly and securely. The Posi-Lok® features strong, corrosion-free  construction, convenient dual-button release, and infinite feathering angles. Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,11 The Tango Fiberglass is available in lengths from 210cm to 250cm in increments of 5cm.

Tango Fiberglass 2-Piece Posi-Lok Kayak Paddle Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Tango Fiberglass 2-Piece Posi-Lok Kayak Paddle.

Tango Fiberglass 2-Piece Posi-Lok Kayak Paddle Specifications

• Sport/Activity: Kayaking

Where to Buy the Tango Fiberglass 2-Piece Posi-Lok Kayak Paddle

Aqua-Bound
Tango Fiberglass 2-Piece Posi-Lok Kayak Paddle Reviews

Read reviews for the Tango Fiberglass 2-Piece Posi-Lok Kayak Paddle by Aqua-Bound as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

We already had Aqua-Bound...

We already had Aqua-Bound Surge and Swell two piece fiberglass paddles with carbon shafts and needed a third paddle for a spare. We have only used the Tango once so far - in Pamlico Sound - off Hatteras Island, North Carolina. The Tango does have the newer position-lock coupling for joining the two halves and setting the feather angle. We like this coupling better than the single-hole/single-pin (per chosen feather angle). Not to sound like a promo but the connection feels more positive and seems, at this early stage, to be better suited for extended use and possibly less likely to be prone to damage. We like brightly colored blades as they certainly can be seen through fog or rain for a long distance - as compared to darker or more muted colors. We chose the yellow/red blades and are happy with that choice. We have a CD Libra-XT tandem kayak and are both relatively new paddlers who have been through a few in-pool classes and a full-day ACA kayaking course. We have been canoeing for thirty years - as such have a good feel for paddles in general. Both my wife and I felt that the exit of the Tango was not as clean as the Aqua-Bound Swell and Surge (both now discontinued, I believe). The Tango felt slightly lighter to use - as well as slightly stiffer (than the Surge or Swell). It may take more strokes to figure out the exit. It is nice to have three different paddles - as we can trade of on longer outings or with various conditions and use slightly different muscles to maybe reduce fatigue a bit.

Light, smooth- operating,...

Light, smooth- operating, well-engineered paddle makes you faster and more efficient. Plus, the lines look sharp. I enjoy the option of angling the paddle to my preference, since I have bursitis in one shoulder. Takes the pressure off where i don't need it. Such a good paddle, I'm saving my next discount coupon to get a second one for my hubby when he joins me on the water!

Tango Fiberglass 2-Piece Posi-Lok Kayak Paddle