Win a Kayak

SK Airless Cart Description

Getting Kayaks To the Water Just Got Easier! Rolls effortlessly while fully loaded with a kayak and all your gear. Sturdy Aluminum Frame with Stainless Steel Hardware. Folds down to: 24" x 10" x 3" and fits into FREE Mesh Bag. Non marring Rubber bumpers to protect the hull from dings, dents or scratches. Single side Kickstand for loading kayaks.

SK Airless Cart Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the SK Airless Cart.

SK Airless Cart Specifications

Sturdy Aluminum Frame with Stainless Steel Hardware

• 7" Airless wheels
  • Straps lenghts: (2) short one with buckle 20" & (2) long one without buckle 30"
  • 100 lbs weight capacity
  • Includes: Yellow Aluminum cart with Straps & Buckles Two 7" AIRLESS Tires with quick release pins Black Mesh Carry Bag

• Sport/Activity: Kayaking, Kayak Fishing

Where to Buy the SK Airless Cart

Suspenz Storage & Transport
SK Airless Cart Reviews

Read reviews for the SK Airless Cart by Suspenz Storage & Transport as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I bought a Suspenz SK Smart Cart in February 2014. I'm…

I bought a Suspenz SK Smart Cart in February 2014. I'm more than happy with how well this kayak cart works. It's fast and easy to install on the the kayak and rolls very well. I've used it in river rocks and on rutted roads without a problem. It comes apart so easy and well fit in even the smallest of hatches.

The only thing that went wrong was I did get a flat tire and was unable to find a tube locally to fit the tire. I called Suspenz to see if I could buy one from them. They said that they would just send me a whole new wheel, tire and tube free of charge. Within 4 days it was at my door step. [Ed note: this product line has since been updated and now includes airless tires]

I can't say enough good about my dealings with their customer service people. They went over and above as to what I'd expect. As I understand it, the new carts will be upgraded with airless tires which would solve the problem I had with the flat tire...