Paddle Holder Description

Flexible non-slip rubber grips and protects paddle handle. Attaches directly to the wall with 2 mounting screws OR to the Suspenz Free-Standing Frame - use ONE 5/16" x 2-1/4" Bolt & ONE 5/16" Nut per holder (not included). Includes 2 Paddle Holders and all the wall mounting hardware.

Paddle Holder Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Paddle Holder.

• Sport/Activity: Kayaking, Canoeing, Stand Up Paddling, Kayak Fishing

Where to Buy the Paddle Holder

Suspenz Storage & Transport
Paddle Holder Reviews

Read reviews for the Paddle Holder by Suspenz Storage & Transport as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I have been looking for an...

I have been looking for an alternative system to hold my paddles rather than putting them into the wall. I have the Suspenz 2 boat free standing rack and am very impressed with it - and low and behold I find out they have a paddle holder that comes in a wall mount version as well as one that goes on the supports of the free standing rack . And it was inexpensive!

This is a great system - it took literally less than 30 seconds a paddle holder to install - 1 bolt and the wrench supplied with the racks. I like to separate my paddles, so even though the holders come as a pair, I think I will get a second set. They hold the paddles securely and do not interfere with taking the boats off the rack. You get a bonus with these as they come in a small mesh pouch that you can use to hold other things.