JAY 2-Boat Free-Standing Rack Description
The BEST way to store your boat is to suspend it on straps so there are NO PRESSURE POINTS, it never touches a hard surface! This 2-Boat Free-Standing Solution will cradle your boats. Boat rests on the exclusive CSS (Cradling Strap System) – No pressure points; protects against hull distortion. Distributes the weight of your kayak evenly based on its length by using the Spacing Chart. Store kayaks on their SIDE at its strongest point. Adjustable straps to suspend your kayak correctly. Module arm that can also attach directly to a wall. 2-Boat Free-Standing Rack is a modular system and expandable to hold up to 6-Boats.
Be the first to submit a review for the JAY 2-Boat Free-Standing Rack and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
JAY 2-Boat Free-Standing Rack Specs and Features
- Material Description: Powder coated steel frame
- 24” x 24” Tower foot print
- Safety straps securely hold your boat in place – Great feature!
- Indoor & Outdoor use
- Stores boats up to 125 lbs and 34” wide
- Assembled rack dimensions: Footprint: 24" x 24" per tower Height: 48" JAY Rack Arm Width: 22”
- Inlcudes: 2 JAY Rack arms with post mounting hardware & 2-Boat Frame with leveling feet and anchoring hardware
Suspenz Storage & Transport
JAY 2-Boat Free-Standing Rack Reviews
Read reviews for the JAY 2-Boat Free-Standing Rack by Suspenz Storage & Transport as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!