• MSRP

This Product Has Been Discontinued

Dry Bags Description

Dry Bags Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Dry Bags.

• Sport/Activity: Kayaking, Canoeing, Stand Up Paddling, Kayak Fishing

Suspenz Storage & Transport
Dry Bags Reviews

Read reviews for the Dry Bags by Suspenz Storage & Transport as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I have recently bought...

I have recently bought several rack and paddle storage products from Suspenz and I have have been impressed with their design and quality. I discovered they now have a series of dry bags and got one. I have had a number of different manufacturers and styles of dry bags over the last 30 years or so. They ranged from heavy vinyl to a very light weight laminate. I liked the very light weight, but haven't used it enough to see it's durability - other reviewers have discussed that brand tends to 'delaminate' so the jury is out.

The Suspenz bag seems to be the best of both worlds. It feels more durable than the extremely thin bags, but is light weight. I have the smallest version and used it for my iphone, keys (with the electric fob) wallet and other 'essentials' for a 2 hour run. I tied it behind my seat where it definitely had the opportunity to get wet. It was a limited test - but everything was completely dry.

The bags also have a pretty neat feature of a clear (clear - but with a woven material through it -) strip down the bag from top to bottom so that you can see what is in the bag - I would imagine this would be most useful if you had several bags of the same size to know what was in them.

I am giving the bag a 9 due to limited use time - I will revisit this rating after the opportunity to it longer . Very good buy for the price!