Deluxe 4-Boat Rack Description
The BEST way to store your boat is to suspend it on straps so there are NO PRESSURE POINTS, it never touches a hard surface! This 4-Boat Free-Standing Solution will cradle your boats with load-assist pivot arms. Storage racks for 4 kayaks or canoes on front and back. Stability built into this durable kayak storage rack. With a steel core and self-leveling feet, it won't topple even under the heaviest loads. Suspends boats on heavy duty, UV-resistant straps protecting boat from abrasions, dents and hull distortion. Load-assist pivot arms makes loading and unloading your kayak or canoe an easy one person job. Reinforced safety straps securely hold your boats in place.
Marine Grade BLACK for use in salt water environments is powder-coated steel with galvanized coating and stainless steel hardware. $784.80
Read and submit reviews for the Deluxe 4-Boat Rack.
Deluxe 4-Boat Rack Specs and Features
- Material Description: steel-core construction with yellow powder coat
- Saves storage space by placing boats on side and protects hulls at the same time
- Leveling feet and anchoring hardware are included for locations where you need extra security
- Easily expand this 4-Kayak Rack to add additional kayaks or canoes
- Holds kayaks or canoes up to 100 lbs. and 34" wide each
- Suspension Bar extends 24" (from post to end of black bar)
- Indoor or Outdoor use
- Ships in 3 boxes
- Assembled rack dimensions: Footprint: 24" x 48" per tower Height: 48" Suspension Bar Width: 24”
Suspenz Storage & Transport
Deluxe 4-Boat Rack Reviews
I called Lauri at Suspenz…
I called Lauri at Suspenz some time before they offered multiple kayak racks. I was looking for a solution for 4 kayaks and after looking online at their 2 boat solution, I was hoping that they had some ideas for me. Lauri was incredibly helpful, told me that they were working on a solution and offered to send me the parts to expand their 2 boat rack to a 4 boat rack - along with helpful information as to how to stack the boats.
It has now been well over 1 1/2 years and the Suspenz rack has been fantastic. The rack is very well made and the solution is perfect. I have 2 heavy boats on it (Pamlico 140 & Tsunami 145) and two lighter boats (12 foot Calypsos). It is very easy to get the boats off and on and keep them safe and off of the garage floor. I highly recommend Suspenz and their products.