SUP AIR BEACH PACK 10'6 x 34"

by  BIC Sport

SUP AIR BEACH PACK 10'6 x 34" Description

This COMPLETE PACKAGE includes rigid inflatable board, adjustable paddle, safety ankle leash, backpack, high-pressure pump with gauge, repair kit, deck bungee for gear storage, carry handles at center, nose and tail, tie down o-rings at nose and tail, “yoga-mat” style traction pad for comfort and grip. The 10’6 Performer AIR complete package is the ultimate all-water board for both flat-water cruising with family and friends as well as surfing ocean waves. The 10’6 works great for novice riders up to 240lbs.

SUP AIR BEACH PACK 10'6 x 34" Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the SUP AIR BEACH PACK 10'6 x 34".

SUP AIR BEACH PACK 10'6 x 34" Specs and Features

• Structure: Inflatable
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult

• Versatile shapes for all-round use or touring
  • 10’6 length: Versatility, for wide range of SUP and watersports uses
  • 34” width with a wide tail: provides a stable platform for fun by the whole family
  • Full deck pad for maximum comfort, whatever the use of the product: SUP, Kayak or kids’ platform
  • 6x rear deck inserts: secure a kayak seat accessory* in multiple positions to seat down and paddle
  • Front deck elastic: secures accessories on the water (buoyancy aids, flip flops, dry bags)
  • Sold as a complete pack: board, 3pc travel paddle, leash, backpack transport bag, pump, repair kit & fins (excluding personal flotation & protection)
  • Inflatable construction: board is very easy to transport and store
  • Seat Accessory sold separately

Where to Buy the SUP AIR BEACH PACK 10'6 x 34"

BIC Sport
SUP AIR BEACH PACK 10'6 x 34" Reviews

Read reviews for the SUP AIR BEACH PACK 10'6 x 34" by BIC Sport as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Guys, a great board - I'm new…

Submitted by: paddler795945 on 6/10/2020
Guys, a great board - I'm new to the sport and of course being used to a Kayak and sailing just thought I hop on board and off I go. So it was great that I got a few dips to get me back in check lol. I use it here in Ireland on the East coast at Brittas Bay. The weather was not flat calm for the first two sessions but this morning the sea was tranquil. What a rush, I am delighted with it. After say an hour in total, I got the hang of it and my Dog (ScruffyJoe) and I are cruising the waterline like pros! It is so, so easy to set up, carry, turn and enjoy. I cannot believe I lft it so long to start this sport. Magnificent and the BIC 10'6" SUP is a legend of a board - Thanks Donal & ScruffyJoe