Win a Kayak

Bali 8 SS

• $ 219 MSRP

Bali 8 SS Description

Great for lakes and rivers, the Bali 8 SS tracks and paddles with ease while offering maximum stability. Features and open cockpit for easy entry and graduated foot wells to accommodate paddlers of any size or age.

Bali 8 SS Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Bali 8 SS.

Bali 8 SS Specifications

• Cockpit Type: Sit on Top / Open Cockpit
  • Hull Shape: V-Bottom
  • Chine: Hard
  • Storage: Day Hatch / Midship

• Great for lakes and rivers
  • Adjustable, padded seat back
  • Storage compartment
  • On-board storage with shock cord deck rigging
  • Lightweight, easy to carry

• Ideal Paddler Size: Smaller Adult/Child, Average Adult, Larger Adult

Where to Buy the Bali 8 SS

Sun Dolphin
Bali 8 SS Reviews

Read reviews for the Bali 8 SS by Sun Dolphin as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I picked up this kayak on...

I picked up this kayak on sale for $130 at MC Sports. I use it primarily for river smallmouth fishing, and will be using it on lakes and reservoirs as well. The kayak feels tippy, but it is very stable. Im 5'8" 140 lbs and it easily accommodates me, my rods and my tackle. Though it is kind of cramped being only 8' long, it handles me and my gear well. It tracks straight, it stable and cuts through the water nicely. It has very limited storage, I've added a milk crate to the rear of mine with PVC rod holders attached, and it works great. Best thing about this boat is it slides into the back of my Blazer and I'm able to close to hatch. At the price i got it for, its a no brainer. Nice cheap kayak!