Women's Flo PFD

Women's Flo PFD Description

The Women's Flo PFD is a pfd brought to you by Stohlquist. Read Women's Flo PFD reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other pfd recommendations below or explore all pfds to find the perfect one for you!

Stohlquist
Women's Flo PFD Reviews

Read reviews for the Women's Flo PFD by Stohlquist as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

the Stohlquist Women's Flo...

the Stohlquist Women's Flo PFD and Women's Cruiser PFD look pretty similar. The main difference seems to be that the Flo (which I have) has snaps on the pockets, and the Cruiser has zipped pockets that are ruched.

The Flo (and presumably the Cruiser) is an excellent buy for a female paddler and, in particular, a large female paddler. General PFDs are made for people without any significant breasts. The Stohlquist women's PFDs, however, are designed specifically for this issue. I got the XL, and with very little adjusting my float vest fits snugly, without extra flaps of flotation material just hanging out there with nothing underneath! That "cross-chest harness" does the job.

I especially like the sturdy zipper, and how high the back is cut, so as to not to bump against the back of my kayak. The pockets are very useful; I keep my car key in one, and my cell phone (in a dry bag) in the other, so that even if I lose my kayak somehow, I'll have my phone on me.

Finally, though perhaps it shouldn't matter, I love how CUTE this PFD is! Not only does it come in pretty colors (I got the burnt orange, for visibility), but the curves of the color-block effect are attractive, and there's a little embroidered flower, not just on one pocket but on the back of the vest. I got my Stohlquist women's vest well before I got my own kayak, and I'm not sure which one I most love.

Women's Flo PFD