• 17.5" Width
  • 33.1 Weight (lbs)
  • MSRP

This Product Has Been Discontinued

SE Surf Ski Description

The Stellar Elite (SE) has become known for its speed and stability. Paddlers worldwide recognize this once they try the boat. Unlike no other boat on the market today, the SE provides you with the stability and the confidence to truly push yourself in all conditions without compromising speed. We accomplished this by keeping the boats wetted surface area low below the water line, yet having the hull flare out a little above the water line, providing secondary stability when you need it.

SE Surf Ski Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the SE Surf Ski.

SE Surf Ski Specifications

• Weight: 33.1 lbs
  • Length: 21' 6"
  • Width: 17.5"
  • Primary Material: Folding/Inflatable

SE Surf Ski Features

• Cockpit Type: Sit on Top / Open Cockpit

• Activity Type: Recreation, Touring, Expedition
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip
  • Skill Level: Intermediate, Advanced
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult, Larger Adult

Stellar Kayaks and Surfskis
SE Surf Ski Reviews

Read reviews for the SE Surf Ski by Stellar Kayaks and Surfskis as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Last year I had the...

Last year I had the opportunity to arrange a 9 mile downwind paddle off the north shore of Kauai. Dylan Thomas of Surfski Kauai shows up at the beach with a brand new Stellar SE with the advantage layup. 15 to 20 knots out of the ENE with 2'-5' wind waves. This is going to be awesome! Dylan was great, not sure who was more excited.

The SE was awesome, perfect boat for me. I'm 5'10" 215 Lbs. I've been told I resemble a Ninja Turtle. Had an Elite but just couldn't relax in it. I usually paddle a V10 and pull out the EVO for the heavy weather. The SE was fast, stable and surfed great. I'm 52 and was recovering from a broken shoulder injury. Did the run in 1.25 hrs.

Yes, the cockpit is large and suppose it wouldn't drain fast, but never got enough water in it to find out. The bucket is noticeably large and without padding I was sliding around in it a bit. My waist is 38". I have to say, the catch is noticeably wide and would take some getting use to.

I believe the SE to be good boat for a big guy in big water. Much like the V10, but more stable.