Buy 2 Get 1 Free On All Shirts

Stealth Pro Angler

Stealth Pro Angler Description

The Stealth Pro Angler is a kayak brought to you by Emotion Kayaks, Inc.. Read Stealth Pro Angler reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Emotion Kayaks, Inc.
Stealth Pro Angler Reviews

Read reviews for the Stealth Pro Angler by Emotion Kayaks, Inc. as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Strong, stable and well...

Strong, stable and well equipped for the price. Emotion (Lifetime) make mostly light weight beginner kayaks. The Stealth Pro Angler’s made in the USA quality is on another level. The composite material is thicker and more durable with a rough no slip texture. The seat is incredibly comfortable and gas three different position. There are 2 Flambeau boxes neatly tucked into the sides next to the seat. There Are 6 sections of GearTrac to mount accessories like cup holders and extra rods. The paddle holder bungee at the bow is great for quickly holding the paddle when trolling.

The Stealth Pro is stable enough to stand and cast and easily carries me (200 lbs) plus gear and my mid sized dog at times.

The only thing i would add is a center console for a fish finder and cup holder. I am using an ammo box with a marine utility holder to have lures and pliers in reach.

I think Lifetime wanted a top of the line product to stand out in their lineup. The Stealth Pro accomplishes that and more. It easily competes with competitor products costing much more.

4.5 Stars!!!!!!!its a...

4.5 Stars!!!!!!!its a great way to get out on the water and cast a line. not the fastest but it is very steady and makes a great fishing platform. I am 5'7" 280 lbs so im not the steadiest but I can stand and fish with not much of a problem. I can get it on the roof of my van with not too much of a problem ( its 86 lbs so its not light) but it can be done. it has a large fishing space I have the foot peddles close to the seat and my brother who is 6'1" said he had lots of room to sit and be comfortable. the seat is very comfortable and I have sat for 5+ hours fishing and was not sore in the least! im very happy with my kayak and I would tell my friends to get one its under $900 so its a great option for the like me fiscally challenged fisherperson.