Buy 2 Get 1 Free On All Shirts
  • 33.75" Width

SS127 Description

The SS127 is a kayak brought to you by Bonafide. Read SS127 reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Bonafide
SS127 Reviews

Read reviews for the SS127 by Bonafide as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

All American made, this is...

All American made, this is an awesome kayak it’s light, stability is unbelievable. Paddling is a breeze great fishing kayak. Bonafide Kayak with yak attack accessories is the way to go. Live the story you want to tell and rig the dream!

After years of stand up...

After years of stand up fishing out of a canoe I had a hard time finding a fishing kayak I felt comfortable standing up in. After tons of research and comparisons I decided to go with the bonafide ss127 and put my ocean kayak BG2 up for sale. What an amazing well thought out and stable kayak! Unfortunately they are not sold in Canada so I had to travel to Fairview PA to purchase. It was well worth it. We will see how customer service is as I could not register my kayak on line due to an IT glitch (being outside US). Confidence in standing and moving around is finally back, adjustable seat height ( 10") is an added plus when out all day.