Sweet Dreams Sleeping Bag

Sweet Dreams Sleeping Bag Description

The Sweet Dreams Sleeping Bag is a accessory brought to you by Sierra Designs. Read Sweet Dreams Sleeping Bag reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other accessory recommendations below or explore all accessories to find the perfect one for you!

Sierra Designs
Sweet Dreams Sleeping Bag Reviews

Read reviews for the Sweet Dreams Sleeping Bag by Sierra Designs as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

A great synthetic bag for...

A great synthetic bag for an affordable price. This was my first sleeping bag and served me well for over 15 years. I finally donated it to a fundraiser for the Florida Trail Association, so I hope it serves the next person just as well.

This bag kept me warm down to 30 degrees on numerous occasions, once below freezing. It held up to a lot of use too...3 months packing around New Zealand, weeks in the smokies and rockies, etc. It doesn't compress down as well as other bags but the loft is pretty good, even now after so many years. I always kept it stored uncompressed in my closet.

It's best features were the stretchy panels, which expanded and contracted to whatever form you slept in. And the fleece lining around the hood made it very cozy. Overall, a well-performing, dependable piece of gear.

Sweet Dreams Sleeping Bag