200–250
Weight (oz)
$260
MSRP

Shuna Description

The Shuna is a paddle brought to you by Werner Paddles. Read Shuna reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other paddle recommendations below or explore all paddles to find the perfect one for you!

Shuna Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Shuna.

Werner Paddles
Shuna Reviews

Read reviews for the Shuna by Werner Paddles as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Excellent paddle in the all…

Submitted by: paddler550556 on 9/4/2019

Excellent paddle in the all carbon lay up. Breaks down into two pieces and is adjustable for right or left feather. The ferrule is solid and does not move at all. Super light paddle and very durable. A joy to paddle with.

Others observed my "high…

Submitted by: Waterlily on 9/4/2019

Others observed my "high angle" paddling style which seemed to me might go away when I finally bought a longer, narrower boat. My style didn't change so I changed the paddle. Went from Werner Kaliste low angle 220cm to Werner Shuna 210 cm with carbon shaft, fiberglass blades. Low angle paddles are supposed to be bought shorter-- you dig in closer to the sides. It weighs a few ounces more which I have not noticed at all as it is still a lighter paddle. (The carbon/foam version of the Shuna weighs only one ounce less and the mostly carbon Werner Cyprus-- also high angle-- weighs just 4.5 ounces less.) This is a great paddle that I use all the time. The blades come in bright colors-- in solids and blended ombre tones. I like the red blades for visibility if I roll out and the paddle ends in the water. (I still have the Kalliste on board for paddle float rescue.) It is nice to have the strength of the Shuna fiberglass blade for bracing-- and mishaps with oyster beds, rocks etc! I still have the Kalliste on board-- longer blade for paddle float rescue. 100 % happy with this paddle!